1. What happens if I don’t like the furniture I ordered after it’s in my house?
We will gladly offer a full in-store credit on all in-stock purchases made within 72 hours of delivery, less any applicable delivery charges. Special ordered merchandise is not subject to cancellations, a 20% restocking fee may apply.
2. Is interest free financing available for my purchase?
We offer a variety of finance options to fit your needs. Please see you design consultant for complete details on finance promotions available at the time of your purchase.
3. How long does it take to get the furniture I've special-ordered?
Typical lead time in our industry is anywhere from 6-8 weeks. This may not take into account any delays such as out of stock fabrics or components.
4. Do you offer interior design services, and what does that cost?
Our professional design consultants offer complimentary in-store design assistance. In-home design consultations are available at $75 per hour. Any in-home design fees are credited back to your account if a purchase is made within 30 days of your in-home visit.
5. What does it cost to deliver the furniture to my home?
Local delivery within 50 miles is $99, beyond our local delivery area a $1.25 per mile additional fee applies in both directions.
6. May I pick up the furniture I’ve ordered instead of having it delivered?
Yes, pick-ups are available at our warehouse location Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm by appointment only. Please bring the necessary blankets and apparatuses to secure your furniture.
7. Where is your furniture made?
Many of the top brands we sell are made in the United States and Canada. Please consult your sales professional should the location of manufacturing be an important part of your purchasing decision.
8. Can I customize fabrics and finishes on your furniture?
Yes, yes, yes…this is our specialty! We welcome the opportunity to allow your new furniture to reflect your personal style and décor.
9. Are you open any evenings?
Family time is important to us, therefore we do not open evenings. However, evening appointments are available upon request.
10. What if my furniture comes in and I’m not ready to take it?
We offer 30 days free storage when your furniture purchase is paid in full.
11. Are all of the items on your website displayed on your floor, and are they available for immediate delivery?
Our website is a reflection of most of the brands and items we carry. Unfortunately, everything we have to offer would never fit in our beautiful showroom.
12. When do you run your best sales and how much discount can I expect?
We pride ourselves on our everyday low prices. Discounts are dependent on many variables, such as manufacturer rebates or incentives. Slone Brothers will always pass on any manufacturer rebates and incentives to give you your best price possible! Shop with confidence, with Slone Brothers Low Price Guarantee.
13. How can I be certain that the furniture I’m ordering will fit in my space properly?
We offer complimentary space planning to assist you with the proper fit and placement of your new furniture. Ultimately, you are responsible for ensuring your new furniture will properly fit in your room, which includes a proper access through doors, hallways, etc. to facilitate delivery of your new furniture.
14. Do you deliver out-of-state?
In order to give our customers excellent customer service, we do not ship out-of-state. However, many of our loyal clients purchase for their out-of-state homes, we will gladly assist in selecting a method of shipment. Out-of-state furniture touch up, repair or replacement service is not available on any out of state purchases.